Believe it or not, a perfectly baked potato is my favorite food. Soft on the inside with a salty crunch skin, this is the perfect food for any occasion. The subtle comfort of the potato allows for all sorts of amazing dressing options!
Chili (vegan or not) is a great for a cold day. My favorite combo from across the pond is tuna salad and corn – so strangely delish! But my number one is this baked potato with salt, fresh cracked pepper, and a little butter. Try it and see for yourself…
1 large russet potato
1 tsp olive oil
¼ tsp course kosher salt
- Wash and dry potato’s skin.
2. Rub with olive oil and salt.
3. Stab top of potato only a few times and place in pre-heated oven or toaster oven at 400F.
4. Bake for 60 minutes until soft when pierced with a fork.
5. Remove and serve immediately.
6. Top with anything and everything!