I love a good chocolate candy bar. Growing up, my mom and I would bond over late night soap operas and candy bars. Our favorite was Whatchamacallit. Over the years my candy cravings haven’t changed but my lifestyle and eating habits have. These delicious mini chocolate candy bars are not only tasty but fun to make. With no added sugar or dairy its my new guilt free candy bar.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, melted (for dipping)
- In a food processor, blitz the pecans until lightly ground and then the dates until chopped. Add the peanut butter and mix on low to combine.
- Shape the dough into the silicon ice trays or if you don’t have an ice tray tablespoon-sized balls and place on parchment paper–lined cookie sheets in the freezer. Let set for a couple hours
- Warm some chocolate in a double boiler on the stove until just melted. Dip the balls in chocolate and place on a waxed paper–lined cookie sheet and place in fridge to harden. Refrigerate until set.
Will you make it? Leave us comment below.