I’m a chocolate lover but I try to have as little sugar as possible even during the holidays. If you are safely gathering this holiday season, serve this Coconut Hot Chocolate to your family and friends – They will love it!
- 32 oz coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1 bag of vegan marshmallows
- Heat coconut milk in a small/medium sauce pot on low to medium heat.
- Mix in your cacao powder and stir
- Add vanilla extract and agave. Stir
- Add in 10 large marshmallows
- Keep on the heat medium to low for 10 minutes stirring every two minutes.
- Leave on low or simmer
Serve in a coffee mug, add a few fresh marshmallows and sprinkle a teaspoon of cacao nibs on top of each cup.